C&C Produce – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Response Plan
C&C Produce is committed to making sure our teammates and customers are safe during these uncertain times. We have taken significant actions to prevent any potential exposure.
We have asked our teammates to not report to work or be sent for Free FLU test, if they are experiencing:
Fever Above 100 degrees Cough Shortness of Breath
The following Precautions are being taken:
- Temperature Checks are completed on all Teammates and Visitors entering Facility
- All teammates wear face cloth or mask
- Increased sanitation of high touch areas and fogging of offices, breakrooms, and bathrooms
- Continual Focus on Handwashing for a minimum of 20 Seconds
- Additional Handwashing Stations were added
- Focus on Social Distancing whenever possible “6 ft Rule” for all Teammates
- Avoid contact with people who are sick at home and at work
- Avoid touching of Eyes, Nose, Mouth
- Avoid Handshaking
- Schedule Separation initiated to avoid dual shift exposure
- Eliminated staff meetings and are utilizing conference calls
- Drivers were provided vinyl gloves to be changed each delivery
- Trailers of trucks are cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Over-the-Road drivers are restricted from building access
- Teammates with symptoms will be sent to their primary doctor with COVID Rapid 10-minute test
- and an appointment is paid for by the
- Teammates who are asked to quarantine by a medical professional will be paid 14 days
- In the very unfortunate event where one of our teammates test positive, the health department will be contacted for direction and direct contact teammates will be quarantined.
At this time, the CDC has not indicated that the virus can be transmitted from the product.
We appreciate your business and hard work. We are looking forward to getting past these challenging times.
Our facility is certified USDA, FDA and GFSI level 3, Food Safety Audit using the BRC Storage and Distribution Standards Certified by AIB,
receiving a AA rating in 2020.